Vegetable Pulao Recipe
We all love to eat rice. Because when we cook the basmati rice then it not only gives you the rich aromatic experience but also the rice grains are long and of fine quality. There are many individuals who love to eat rice because of all these features. But the actual taste of rice comes only when it gets cooked perfectly. And even it is the easiest form of cooking.
Along with this, there are various types of recipes that are made up with basmati rice. And one of them is vegetable pulao. Now, you will get to more in detail about the recipe of the vegetable pulao. So that you can easily cook it at your home even by yourself. Because we always tends to depend on our mothers for the cooking of the food. But with basmati rice, you can easily make the pualo.
But before we start the process of making the vegtable pulao, let’s get to know the list of ingredients that you require.
|– 1 Cup
|– 2 Medium Sized Bundles
|– 1 inch Knob
|– 4-6 Cloves
|– 1 ½ Tspns
|– 1 Tspn
|– 1 Inch Piece
|– 1 Blade
|– According to taste
Steps to make vegetable pulao
And here are the steps that you have to follow in order to make the vegetable pulao:
- The first and the foremost thing that you have to do is, take the basmati rice and then wash them properly with water.
- Once you do that, then you have to dip the rice into the water for approximately half an hour.
- Meanwhile, you have to chop and clean all the vegetables that you love to eat like spinach, ginger, garlic, green chillies or bay leaves.
- Then you have to take a non-sticky pan and pour 3-4 tablespoon of oil and let it get heated properly. Once the oil gets heated, you have to add some spices like cumin, pepper corns, cloves, bay leaf, green cardamom, cinnamon, and black cardamom and mace.
- Once you add all of these things into the pan, then stir them properly till these spices changes their color. Because these species adds the extra touch of flavor and fragrance into your pulao.
- Then drain the soaked rice completely and add them into the mix of spices, then stir them for a minute.
- After that you have to add the water of double the quantity of rice. Like you have taken 1 cup of rice, then you have to add 2 cups of water.
- Simultaneously you have to add salt according to your taste. Then leave it for cooking on the high gas flame.
- But you must have to check on continuous basis and once you feel that the water gets completely vaporized. Then you have to turn off the gas flame.
- At last, you have to serve the pulao on the plate with a sprinkle of Coriander leaves. And your tasty and yummy vegetable pulao is ready to eat.
Now you can enjoy the taste of it and also elevates your culinary experience. Like we tell you about the recipe of vegetable pulao in the further blogs you will also get to know about more recipes that you can prepare using basmati rice and relish the taste.