Kabuli Pulao Recipe
Are you foodaholic person and especially love to eat different types of rice recipes that are not only mouthwatering but also add the nutritious values into your diet. And among all the favorable rice dishes Kabuli Pualo is one of the favorable dishes among all the rice lovers. Along with this, the kabuli pulao is the famous dish of Afganistan.
And if you also love to eat Kabuli pulao but do not the recipe of it. Then don’t worry here in this blog you will get to know about the complete process that how you can make it along with this you will also get to know the ingredients that you require in making it.
Ingredients required to make the Kabuli Pulao
So let’s get to know the list of certain ingredients that you require in order to make the kabuli pulao.
|Onion (thinly sliced)
|Garlic Ginger Paste
|Red chili powder (optional for heat)
|Seedless black raisins
|Sliced or shredded carrots
Steps to make the Afganistani Kabuli pulao
In order to make the Afganistan special kabuli pulao, there are certain of the steps that you have to follow at the time of cooking. And these are mentioned here as in the following manner:
- Firstly you have to soak the basmati rice into the water and then rinse of them completely.
- Then you have to chop the slice of onion. Once you do this, then you have to place the pan on the gas stove and put 1/4 cup oil.
- You now have to add the onions and other vegetables into the oil and stir them properly until all of these turns brown in color.
- Then you have to add few pieces of meat and all the spices so that it adds a delightful flavor into the rice.
- After that you have to add a pinch of salt and then the rice that you have soaked into the water.
- Thereafter, you have to add water double the quantity of the rice. And leave it on the high flame for 10 minutes until the water gets soaked completely.
- Once the water gets soaked you have to turn off the flame and serve the kabuli pulao on the plate and do not forget to garnish them with cashews and pomegranates and butter.
At last if you follow all this process in the same manner, then you can enjoy the taste of real kabuli rice. So, if you are also a rice lover, then with the help of basmati rice and this special recipe, you can make the delicious and the tasty kabuli pulao that definitely lifts up your culinary experience.